Power Webinar: RCT Power Designer
In this webinar you will get to know the RCT Power Designer - our power tool for easy and fast storage system planing.
The art of planning is to design the storage system according to the PV system and your own consumption. With this professional tool we provide you with a software which will give you the best solution within a few minutes. In this webinar, you will learn how the tool works and what added value it represents for installers, engineers and planners.
By means of examples, you will learn how to carry out the individual planning steps, create wiring schemes, obtain yield forecasts, own consumption and self-sufficiency rates and calculate the economic efficiency of the storage system.
You also get to know the practical quick design tool, so that in future you can design and plan solar modules and RCT Power components in just a few minutes.
Useful knowledge for:
- Planning and design of RCT Power storage systems
- Economic efficiency calculation of RCT Power storage systems
- Yield, own consumption and self-sufficiency rates
- Creation of detailed circuit diagrams including wiring schemes of the modules on the roof
- Creation of spare parts lists
- Customer advice service
Trainer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Klaus Richter
Participation is free: Register now